Research in Learning Technology is a peer reviewed Open Access journal of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). It aims to promote research in learning technology field by sharing good practice and contributing to the development of e-learning policy.
Here are some selected articles from the latest edition which you may find interesting:
- Reconsidering the role of recorded audio as a rich, flexible and engaging learning space
- The space for social media in structured online learning
- Boundary breaking for interdisciplinary learning
- Making connections: technological interventions to support students in using, and tutors in creating, assessment feedback
- Orchestration in learning technology research: evaluation of a conceptual framework
All articles in this edition and previous ones can be found at http://www.researchinlearningtechnology.net/index.php/rlt/index.