- Foster learning and academic practice at either undergraduate or postgraduate level;
- Develop more effective links between teaching and research; or
- Improve impact through outreach and public engagement.
We invite entries in seven categories:
- Use of WebLearn to support teaching, learning, or outreach
- Innovative teaching with technology other than WebLearn
- Outreach & public engagement
- Academic podcasting
- Data visualisation
- Research posters
- Student IT innovation
2015 was OxTALENT’s most exciting year to date, with a record number of entries, some very challenging judging decisions and a new feature in the awards ceremony: short talks by some of the winners. Our mission now is for OxTALENT 2016 to be even better, and to make that happen we depend on you!
Closing date for entries: Friday 6 May
Awards ceremony: Tuesday 14 June
For further information, and to download an entry form, visit the OxTALENT website.
Tweeting about OxTALENT? Use the hashtag #oxtalent2016