These run from 10.00am until roughly 4.00pm. We will provide light refreshments; there will be a lunch break, but lunch itself will not be provided.
- Tues 3 May: Effective cluster use for non-programmers
- Tues 10 May: Parallel programming – a MPI and OpenMP taster
- Tues 17 May: Modern processor architecture and program optimisation
- Thurs 19 May: Data wrangling with R
- Tues 24 May: An Introduction to the Advanced Research Computing (ARC) Facility
This course takes place over four mornings, from 9.30-12.30.
- Thurs 5, Mon 9, Thurs 12, Mon 16 May: Statistical learning for data science – advanced techniques using R
All courses will be held in the Access Grid Room (Room 277) on the first floor of the OeRC, 7 Keble Road.
We hope these courses are of general interest to ARC users. If you have any questions, or if you would like training on a specific topic associated with the ARC service, please contact email@example.com.