The Student Experience team at Jisc is running a short campaign (until the end of June) to capture how teaching staff in the UK are using their favourite desktop, web or mobile apps in their learning, teaching and assessment practices. They would be delighted if you could share your favourite and/or most used apps through a Google form at http://goo.gl/forms/CjVHbnFykB. In addition to the app name and URL, the team would like to know:
- how you use the app to support learning, teaching or assessment;
- what group(s) of students you have used it with;
- how using the app benefits
- you (in your work role) or your institution;
- how easy the app is to use, together with any limitations to use that you have found.
You can respond anonymously, although you have the option to give your contact details in case Jisc has any queries about the information you give.
The information will help to inform Jisc’s understanding of this area and will also feed into a range of areas in which it works, including the student experience.
Members of Academic IT are actively involved in the Jisc Student Experience Experts’ Group, which meets three times a year to share and discuss contemporary trends in technology-enhanced learning.
Image credit: CC BY University of the Fraser Valley via Flickr.