- Dr Dai Jenkins: Head of Research Computing and Support Services
- Steve Burholt: Support and Consultancy Manager for Technology Enhanced Learning
- OxTALENT now open until Friday 5th May
- Creating a survey and need a little help? Contact our new advisory service
- Seminar: Developing digital literacy by mapping controversies: Revealing echo chambers and the machinery of the internet
- Sign up to the new termly Education IT Programme update
TagsAcademic IT Service Portfolio ALT ARC big data blogging corpus linguistics crowdsourcing cyber safety data visualisation DHOxSS Digital Education Strategy digital experience digital humanities digital literacy events Facebook funding opportunities HPC Jisc learning analytics lecture capture Lynda.com mobile devices MOOCs OER open scholarship OxEngage OxTALENT plagiarism awareness podcasts publications reading lists Replay research data management research methods schools sharing teaching ideas TES Resources Turnitin Twitter VLE Review WebLearn what the research says widening access Wikipedia
Archive by month
A reference to a third-party product on this blog does not imply endorsement of that product on the part of either IT Services or the University of Oxford as a whole.
Opinions expressed on this blog are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the perspective of IT Services or the University of Oxford as a whole.
Academic IT use only
Research Skills Toolkit is coming in January 2017, week 1. Kick off your new term with some great ideas for tools and techniques that will make a real difference for your research. These 2-hour workshops – developed for 1st and … Continue reading
For over nine years Academic IT Services has led engagement and outreach activities at the University using crowdsourcing techniques. Notable projects have included The Great War Archive and Europeana 1914-1918. Recently the boot was on the other foot when one … Continue reading