The last of the data held on the CONNECT File Servers was migrated to the new infrastructure last night. This marks the completion of the successful migration of all CONNECT and Library-Public services across to the new VIPR virtual infrastructure. At the same time services have been upgraded to the latest possible operating systems to maintain and increase functionality, performance and resilience.
- Issues with OptiPlex 7040’s experiencing a loss of sound or ‘Blue Screening’
- CONNECT and Library-Public: Infrastructure Migrations Complete
- CONNECT filestore migrations: Bodleian – Day 16 complete
- CONNECT filestore migrations: Bodleian – Day 15 complete
- CONNECT filestore migrations: Bodleian – Day 14 complete