The Education Enhancement Team provides expert knowledge, professional guidance and support to the University in two related areas:
- Technology-enhanced teaching and learning
- Digital technologies for knowledge exchange and public engagement
We offer expert services in following fields:
- Digital Experience Research and Evaluation
- Crowdsourcing and Running Community Collections
- Social media (for teaching, learning and outreach)
And can support members of the university in these through:
- Offering advice and guidance
- Organizing and running events i.e. taught courses, workshops, and conferences
- Reading and assisting in funding proposal applications
- Managing projects and discrete work packages
- Documenting and disseminating best practice
- Contributing to the knowledge and understanding of the digital experience of staff and students at Oxford through research
We also coordinate a number of externally funded projects in Education Enhancement, focusing on innovation, building and sharing knowledge, and improving learning.
To find out more send an email to email@example.com or explore this site further.
The Education Enhancement Team (EET) is part of the Academic IT group at IT Services, University of Oxford.