- Innovative teaching and learning with digital technologies: sharing ideas and examples of creative practice, including our collection of case studies;
- The digital experience: researching how, why, when, and where students and teaching staff engage with technology;
- Knowledge exchange and public engagement: advising on tools and strategies for building an effective online presence, including the annual Engage: Social Media Michaelmas programme;
- Crowdsourcing for research or outreach: training in the Oxford Community Collection Model.
We also coordinate a number of externally funded projects in education enhancement, focusing on innovation, building and sharing knowledge, evaluation, and improving learning. In addition, we work with other University departments or outside organisations to prepare funding proposals for projects that involve our services, and can manage either the whole project or individual work packages, as required.
To find out more…
- Explore this site
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter:
- @ltgoxford – general updates from EET and the Academic IT group
- @openoxford – news about our open educational resources (OER)
- @RunCoCo – for news about our activities in crowdsourcing and community collections
- @ww1lit – resources and news from the First World War Poetry Digital Archive
- @WW1C – resources and news from the World War I Centenary: Continuations and Beginnings OER collection
- Consult our service level descriptions:
The Education Enhancement team is part of the Academic IT group at IT Services, University of Oxford.