Of particular interest to researchers, research facilitators and anyone involved in outreach activities, the Engage web site provides useful information to those who are looking to enhance their public engagement activities though the use of digital technologies. The site provides a guide on how different technologies can be used to support different approaches to public engagement, a series of Oxford case studies of effective practice, as well as specific information on how IT Services can support you in your PE activities. We will be expanding the site over time, and welcome any additions.
- Online platform enables Syrian medical students to continue studying
- Crowdfunding then and now: saving Shakespeare’s First Folio ‘for the nation’ and sharing it with the world
- A Digital Dodo? Building a Social Media Presence for the Museum of Natural History
- Blogging the Truth about Research
- Rethinking Impact: Social Media