So far these are my reflections on studying the OLDS MOOC (http://www.olds.ac.uk/) -week 1
* Studying MOOC is fun and hard work;
* A MOOC aims to attract massive participants, therefore, you may not get as much attention as you expect on a course with a small class size;
* A MOOC requires lots of effort and time from you if you want to succeed;
* You need to follow the schedule closely if possible. Otherwise you may be left behind;
* You should grab every opportunity to participate so that you can learn from other participants;
* If you miss an activity, move on to the one that everyone else is doing as you can always come back to this activity later on.