This site houses a collection of case studies on the innovative use of technology in teaching, learning and research across the University of Oxford. It was set up by the former Learning Technologies Group at Oxford University IT Services and is now curated by the Education Enhancement Team, part of the Academic IT Services group within IT Services. Many of the case studies are taken from winning entries in our annual OxTALENT competition.
Latest Case Studies
- HEIR: A crowdsourcing approach to researching and tracking our changing landscapes
- Expanding scholarship and facilitating outreach through collaborative translation
- Border Criminologies: a multi-stranded online platform for research and outreach
- Learning to write for non-specialists: the role of peer assessment
- Virtual language classrooms enable staff and students to share resources and engage online
Tagsagent-based modelling assessment blended learning blogs communitycollection continuing professional development crowdfunding crowdsourcing data visualisation doctoral training Engage Facebook field trips flipped classroom Google Earth iTunesU lecture capture lectures mobile devices modelling online learning open educational resources outreach peer assessment podcasts polling tools practicals Replay research methods revision RunCoCo schools smartboards smartphone social media Storify tablets TEI tutorials Twitter videoconferencing WebLearn widening access wikis YouTube