by Jane Secker Watch Jane Secker’s video
Fully supported with a broad range of practitioner case studies (including one from LTG) and further sources of information, this essential guide looks at best practice developed by leading universities in the UK and overseas which support students in a blended learning environment. Key topics include:
- the background to copyright and e-learning
- digitizing published content for delivery in the VLE
- using multimedia in e-learning
- copyright issues and ‘born’ digital resources
- copyright in the emerging digital environment of Web 2.0
- copyright training for staff.
This book is essential reading for anyone working in education including learning support staff and teachers using e-learning, learning technologists, librarians, educational developers, instructional designers, IT staff and trainers.