To promote and support teaching in a research-intensive environment, the University’s WebLearn VLE service has been radically overhauled. The new system has improved usability for tutors and a wide range of tools developed at Oxford.
- New ways to collect and share materials
- Support for students in colleges to complement courses provided by departments
- Technology which meets new student expectations of online support
- Rich opportunities for interdisciplinary teaching and learning
- Improved collection and analysis of feedback from students
- Integration with other student systems