At my first ICTF confernce I was pleased to present a session on the use of technology to enhance learning and teaching. Members of the audience asked the following questions:
- How is learning and teaching technology support organised at Oxford?
- What does ‘Enhancing learning and teaching with technology’ include?
- What happened to the name ‘e-learning’?
- What are similar institutions doing in this field?
- Are there examples of good practice at Oxford?
- How does using technology fit with the tutorial system at Oxford?
- What’s the strategic approach for learning technology at Oxford?
- What are the drivers for this area of work?
- Are there specific aspects that Oxford colleagues can focus on specifically?
- This is all very interesting but what has it got to do with IT support officers?
Contact me for the answers.