The latest version keeps track of how many times a (‘frozen’) model is loaded or run. The statistics are displayed in the History tab. Several bugs fixed and minor improvements added.
Search this blog:
- Latest Behaviour Composer has new support for using data to create agents
- Latest release of Behaviour Composer moves further from Java applets
- ABM at the Oxford Conference on Systemic Risk
- A talk entitled ‘Urban growth and decay’ was as much about archaeology and rioting
- How to represent a village, farmland, forest and other features (for a game-like ABM)