Besides fixing several bugs (see https://code.google.com/p/modelling4all/source/list for details) this release completely reworks the handling of communication errors between the Behaviour Composer and BC2NetLogo. In many cases a new connection is established automatically when needed.
Search this blog:
- Latest Behaviour Composer has new support for using data to create agents
- Latest release of Behaviour Composer moves further from Java applets
- ABM at the Oxford Conference on Systemic Risk
- A talk entitled ‘Urban growth and decay’ was as much about archaeology and rioting
- How to represent a village, farmland, forest and other features (for a game-like ABM)