- Information Security Framework | CISO LABS on Information Security Policy – So What?
- Jeffrey Deutsch on Google Blocks
- Oxford University Blokir Google Docs - CISO Magazine | Indonesia's Information Security Resources | CISO Magazine | Indonesia's Information Security Resources on Google Blocks
- Freek Dijkstra on Google Blocks
- Eugeniu Patrascu on Google Blocks
Over the last two months OxCERT have been inundated with compromised University accounts being used to send spam. So how are so many accounts being abused, what are the risks, and what is the cost to the University? Let’s deal … Continue reading
OxCERT recently received a request for guidance on URL shortening with regards to using such services to re-direct users to sites that may ask for sensitive personal information. The concern was that the third-party offering the service may be able … Continue reading