- Information Security Framework | CISO LABS on Information Security Policy – So What?
- Jeffrey Deutsch on Google Blocks
- Oxford University Blokir Google Docs - CISO Magazine | Indonesia's Information Security Resources | CISO Magazine | Indonesia's Information Security Resources on Google Blocks
- Freek Dijkstra on Google Blocks
- Eugeniu Patrascu on Google Blocks
That is the question……. Part 1 of this blog post gave a summary of some of the issues we face when trying to detect, prevent and respond to phishing attacks. The upshot is that it isn’t easy. Technical controls are … Continue reading
That is the question……. About eighteen months ago I wrote a blog post on the price of phish. Since then, phishing has continued not only to remain a problem but to grow as a significant threat to aspects of the University’s … Continue reading
In July 2012 the University Council officially approved a new information security policy but what does this mean in practical terms? Well, for a start, it means that each University department must formulate their own information security policy and it … Continue reading