- Foster learning and academic practice at either undergraduate or postgraduate level;
- Develop more effective links between teaching and research; or
- Improve impact through outreach and public engagement.
The competition is open to all students and staff, and awards can be given either to individuals or to groups. In addition to the academic divisions, we welcome entries from the University’s libraries and museums, and from administrative and support staff.
This year we are inviting entries from both students and staff in six categories:
- Innovative teaching & learning with technology
- Outreach & widening participation
- Public engagement
- Digital media
- Data visualisation
- Research posters
The first prize in each category is a £150 Amazon voucher; the second prize is a £75 voucher. In addition, we award honourable mentions to other high-quality entries.
Closing date for entries: Friday 28th April
Awards ceremony: Wednesday 14th June
OxTALENT logo by Dave Baker, IT Learning Centre.