Thistalk is for those who use mailing lists regularly and particularly for those managing them. We will look at some common time-saving tricks and have time for general discussion about best practice in mailing list use.
- managing subscribers
- tweaking the automatic messages
- tagging subject lines and adding footers
- using a list to book a meeting in outlook
- sharing list ownership and/or management
- passing ownership and/or management of a list to someone else
- Managing archives
The intended audience for this talk is seasoned users of mailing lists who want to sharpen up their toolkit a bit so they can use this service even more effectively.
We’ll expect you to have used mailing lists regularly and be a manager or moderator of at least one list.