The annual Replay lecture capture user forum will be held at IT Services, Banbury Road on Thursday 29th September from 14:00-16:45. There will be a buffet lunch beforehand from 13:00-14:00.
The forum is designed to bring Oxford staff up-to-date with the latest developments of the Replay lecture capture service and is an ideal opportunity to meet with other Replay users across the university.
Both academic and IT/AV/administrative staff are welcome to attend. The event is free, but please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend so that we can correctly assess numbers for lunch.
There will be plenty of opportunity for discussion, along with a series of brief talks, including:
- An update on the use of Replay in Exam Schools and other shared spaces
- Innovative opportunities for teaching and learning
- What’s new with the Replay service and the Panopto software
- Mini-case studies from several departments
- How to get started using Replay
- and more…
The event will be recorded for those who cannot attend. If you’d like to be kept up-to-date with the latest Replay news, consider joining the Replay WebLearn site which will subscribe you to the mailing list: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/portal/hierarchy/central/it/lect_capt/