PeerMark is part of the Turnitin suite of software and provides a platform for students to evaluate each other’s work.
Some of the features of PeerMark include:
- When setting up a PeerMark assignment, options can be selected to allocate students to pairs or groups for marking each other’s papers.
- Instructors can create a set of free response and/or scale questions to guide students as they review their peer’s papers.
- Instructors see the student reviews displayed beside each paper.
- PeerMark allows for saving and sharing peer assessment questions.
- Instructors have fine grained control over who will assess which paper.
- Training videos and tutorials provided by Turnitin
- Staff support site in WebLearn
- Turnitin User Group in WebLearn – use the site mailing address to discuss any issues with other Oxford University users
More information? Contact us at IT Services: email@example.com