This post provides additional information to our previous post: New version of Turnitin: Feedback Studio
New version of Turnitin called Feedback Studio
- What? The new version of Turnitin (called Feedback Studio) is simply a new ‘look’ that has been released by Turnitin. The only changes will be improvements to the interface and navigation when viewing the originality report and using GradeMark.
- When? To be launched on Monday 16 January 2017.
- What do I need to do about it? Advise staff members (and students who may have access to their originality reports) that the interface will change and point them to the video below for a full demonstration.
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIKjBzJIe2g
Integration between WebLearn and Turnitin
- What? The international WebLearn (Sakai) community is building a new integration between Sakai and Turnitin (as we advised last year). There have been delays due to staff changes and other constraints in both the Turnitin company and the Canadian university that is leading the work.
- When? Postponed indefinitely.
- What do I need to do about it? Nothing at all. Administrators may go ahead and set assignments in WebLearn without any concern for the timing of the submission date.
- Blog post: No new date yet for Turnitin switchover