Following the IT Innovation pitch event on June 1st, these projects have been offered and accepted funding:
- Diversifying the University Voice – researcher/student mobile trails. Based at TORCH in collaboration with the Pitt Rivers Museum (abstract)
- Effective Computing for Research Reproducibility. Based at the Department of Anthropology (abstract)
- Embedding Innovative use of Wikimedia across the University. Based at the Bodleian Libraries (abstract)
- Methodicate – reproducible data science. Based at the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (abstract)
- Multisensory Access – bringing visual art to life through touch and sound. Based at Oxford University Museums (abstract)
The projects will be starting in the next couple of months and we are looking forward to working with them. Look out for more information about the new projects on this blog.