We are please to announce the following FREE courses ranging from getting started, to making your site more effective, and migrating your materials
from old to new WebLearn.
The WebLearn Assignments tool is integrated with the Turnitin plagiarism detection service, and the WebLearn User Group is the forum for WebLearn site owners to share ideas and best practice.
- WebLearn: Migrating your content – Tuesday 25 May, 14:00-17:00 & Monday 28 June, 09:15-12:15 (booking opens May 29th) http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/itlp/courses/detail/TOVC
- Plagiarism: WebLearn and Turnitin – Mon 7 June, 12:30-13:30 http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/itlp/courses/detail/TTEM
- WebLearn: Making your site work – Tuesday 8 June, 14:00-17:00 http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/itlp/courses/detail/TOVE
- WebLearn: Fundamentals – Monday 14 June, 14:00-17:00 http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/itlp/courses/detail/TOVB
- WebLearn User Group – Mon 5 July, 14:00-16:00 http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/itlp/courses/detail/TOVD