WebLearn ITLP Courses: Trinity Term 2011
A variety of taught courses are offered by OUCS free of charge, to support the use of WebLearn. The courses are aimed at staff members who are involved in designing and building WebLearn sites for various purposes. In most cases, the course books can also be downloaded for self study.
Of particular importance this term is the course ‘Migrating your content’, since all content must be migrated from old to new WebLearn before September 2011 when the old system becomes read-only.
Places are limited and bookings are required via the links provided. Full course descriptions and topics covered are available via the booking system.
Morning or Afternoon sessions
- WebLearn: Fundamentals Monday 16 May 2-5pm; Thursday 16 June 9.15-12.15
- WebLearn: Migrating your content Thursday 23 June 9.15-12.15
- WebLearn: Making your site work Monday 23 May 2-5 pm
- WebLearn: for Teaching New! Thursday 19 May 2-5 pm
- Learning and teaching: using technology tools Wednesday 1 June 2-5 pm
- WebLearn: Surveys (Beta) Monday 6 June 2-5 pm
- WebLearn User Group Thursday 7 July 2-4 pm, followed by cream tea
Lunch time sessions:
- WebLearn: via Mobile Oxford New! Tuesday 14 June, 12:30 – 13:30
- Plagiarism: WebLearn and Turnitin Tuesday 31 May, 12:30 – 13:30
We hope to see many participants attending the courses. Remember also the WebLearn User Group meeting on 7 July (see the above list), followed by our traditional cream tea.