WebLearn was upgraded on Tuesday 8th July 2014 to version 2.8-ox11. If you want more details then please contact the WebLearn Team.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
- Poll responses can now be removed (User Voice suggestion)
- Polls can now be removed (User Voice suggestion)
- Hidden resources are now greyed out for site maintainers in ‘Access (Student) View’ of Resources (User Voice suggestion)
- 3 new templates have been added to the WYSIWYG editor (and ‘strange template’ has been removed)
- Two column display
- Three column display
- Grid display with images
- SES / RTT tool: information about individual session venues now displayed
- SES / RTT: Waiting list now keeps places up to date
- Site Info: course groups are now able to be browsed