It is planned to upgrade WebLearn to version 2.10-ox1 on Tuesday 16 September 2014 from Midnight – Noon (note the extended outage). There will be no service during this period.
This release will bring major changes in both WebLearn and the supporting infrastructure:
- New user interface
- New ‘Lessons’ tool: content sequencing, embedding media, inserting assessments, prerequisites, student and group pages and more
- New ‘Syllabus’ tool with in-line editing, start/end dates, table of contents view
- New ‘Contact Us’ (feedback) tool
- A new audio recording widget for the Sakai rich text editor
- Drag-and-drop files uploads
- Peer review and group submissions in the Assignment tool
- ….. and much more
We apologise for any inconvenience that this essential work may cause.
Here’s a sneak-preview of the new front page.