WebLearn was upgraded on 19th May 2015 to version 2.10-ox3.1. If you want more details then please contact the WebLearn Team. For more detailed information and other minor changes, please looked at the detailed release notes.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
The following list also includes some issues that were fixed on w/c 25th May 2015 as part of the 2.10-ox3.3 release.
- Deleted sites can be recovered, to do this visit ‘My Workspace’ > ‘Worksite Setup’ and opt to show “Softly Deleted Sites”, then select the sites that you would like to restore. You will need to attach any restored sites to your hierarchy of sites by using the ‘Bring Site’ facility within the parent site.
- Site Members Tool: site participants with the ‘maintain’ role now see hidden site participants and email addresses by default
- Lessons Tool: student comments can now be marked (graded) and pages from Resources (referenced via Content Links) now use the WebLearn style-sheet
- Contact Us Tool: long messages can now be sent
- Reading Lists:
- SOLO search can be used to locate items within Internet Explorer
- Recent changes to SOLO caused links on many Reading Lists to stop working – we have now made changes to fix the problems. We apologise for these problems, unfortunately we were not informed of changes to SOLO so could not assess any impact.