New WebLearn was upgraded on 21st August 2012 to version 2.8-ox2. For more detailed information please looked at the detailed release notes.
- Arrange site now allows you to delete the site, this should remove the problem of there being lots of ‘Missing site’ messages
- ‘All logged in users’ group has been removed, please use ‘All Oxford users’ instead and list external users by name when setting up site access.
- Contribute role can no longer remove a site from the hierarchy
- ‘Show all my sites’ link now displayed in drop box
- New version of sign-up tool used
- Sign-up tool: can now export data pertaining to a series of recurrent meetings in a single file
- iPads no longer directed to non-functioning ‘PDA Portal’
- SES tool: Skills categories and Research Methods headings now swapped around on Module Search page
- SES tool: automated reminders to supervisors about outstanding approvals are now being sent
- External account email messages now have a sender and from address
- Site duplication: Web Content links to documents within the source site are now replaced with new site ID