Please join us at the next meeting of the WebLearn User Group:
Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm, followed by refreshments
Venue: IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd
Come and meet with fellow WebLearn users and members of the Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) team to give feedback and share ideas and practices.
Book now to secure your place.
- Canvas@Oxford project team: Update on the Canvas rollout to Year 1 programmes of study
- James Shaw, Bodleian Libraries: Copyright and the CLA: Preparing digital material for presentation in a VLE
- Jon Mason, Medical Sciences: Interactive copyright picker (based on source and intended use)
- TEL team: Design and content for WebLearn pages
- Adam Marshall: WebLearn updates
Join the WebLearn User Group site: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/info/wlug for regular updates and access to audio recordings of previous presentations.
Dr Jill Fresen, Senior Learning Technologist, Technology-Enhanced Learning, IT Services, University of Oxford