A message from Turnitin.
To clarify, during the maintenance period (Sept 22 4pm – 12:30am (Sept 23))
- it will not be possible to create or submit assignments via the Turnitin website
- it will not be possible to create a new Turnitin-enabled assignment in WebLearn (although you can create a regular assignment and then enable Turnitin checking at a later date)
- all submissions to Turnitin-enabled assignments made via WebLearn will be queued and checked once the maintenance has run its course
You may have noticed that some Turnitin customers recently experienced intermittent service interruptions or degradations. We apologize if you were one of the customers affected, and we are happy to report that our services are currently stable.
To prevent further issues of this nature, we will be performing some proactive emergency maintenance that will temporarily disrupt our services including:
- Turnitin and TurnitinUK (including all integrations)
- SimCheckOEM (TCA API)
- Feedback Studio for iOS
- iThenticate (including iThenticate via API)
When will services be unavailable?
PDT Sept 22 8am – 4:30pm
BST Sept 22 4pm – 12:30am (Sept 23)
AEST Sept 23 1am – 9:30am
Is your time zone not listed? Click here to find out when you’ll be affected.
How will you be affected?
Users will be unable to submit and grade during this maintenance window, so please ensure that any submission deadlines are adjusted to fall outside of the window.
Thanks for your understanding and continued support of Turnitin.
Stay up to date with Turnitin system status by following @TurnitinStatus on Twitter.