WebLearn was upgraded on 3rd December 2013 to version 2.8-ox8.1. For more detailed information and other minor changes, please look at the detailed release notes.
If you would like to suggest improvements then please do some by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
The following issues have been addressed.
- WYSIWYG editor right mouse-button functionality has been restored
- One can now subscribe to a calendar which contains attachments from within the Schedule tool
- Query string parameters are now preserved after login
- Login no longer fails (with 404 error) when trying to view a wiki page when not logged in
- Uploaded files (in Resources) which have spaces in their names are now download correctly in Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Survey results can now be exported via Internet Explorer and Chrome for surveys that have a comma in the name
- Can now grant public access to a resource when site access has been set to All Oxford Users
- Usernames can now be used to sign up people for an event
- Schedule no longer needs to be present in a site for signup to generate ‘ics’ (calendar) files for events
- Emails are now sent to students when they sign up for a meeting
- When duplicating a site, short (WebLearn) URLs that point to the current site are updated to the new short URL
- Internal subgroups groups are now correctly updated when more than 1 role group is used to build the group
- Oxford Podcasts ‘feed picker’ now works on Internet Explorer
Graduate Training (formerly SES) Tool
- Reminder emails are now correctly worded
- Researcher Development Framework Categories are now correctly mapped to courses