WebLearn was upgraded on 18th February 2014 to version 2.8-ox9.2. This release is a small bug-fix deployment. For more detailed information and other minor changes, please look at the detailed release notes.
If you would like to suggest improvements then please do some by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
The following issues have been addressed.
- The pop-up help has been updated to reflect the recent enhancements
- iCal notifications no longer fail when one or more participants with the ‘maintain’ role do not have an email address.
- A number of issues associated with role-based (i.e. ‘All Oxford Users’ or ‘Public’) access have been addressed.
Assignments / TurnItIn
- The TurnItIn option labelled ‘Use Institutional Repository’ has been disable to avoid confusion
- There is a problem with the description in the ‘Access’ column of the Resources tool