WebLearn was upgraded on Tuesday 13th May 2014 to version 2.8-ox10.1. For more detailed information and other minor changes, please looked at the detailed release notes.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
- Session time-out has been increased to 4 hours – this is in response to a ‘User Voice’ suggestion
- The Site Stats tool now gathers data for all tools by default
- The list of Local WebLearn Coordinators can now be automatically generated from Administration Site membership
- The ‘Resources Browser’ in the HTML WYSIWYG Editor should now work with Internet Explorer 11
- The issue preventing PDF Survey reports being generated has been fixed