Learning Technologists Steve and Xavier from the WebLearn team have given a presentation at the recent UAS Conference, along with colleagues in the History Faculty to demonstrate the Faculty’s revamped WebLearn site. Key features of the new site include:
- A simple structure, easily navigated by all users
- Touch-friendly interface suitable for tablets, mobiles and laptops
- Individual pages for each paper showing the course description, reading list, and lectures
- Individual tutor pages for interactive teaching and learning
- Dedicated pages for general information and forms
The work is part of the WebLearn Improved Student Experience (WISE) project to improve the student experience. Funded by IT Services, the project provides tailored packages of support for 16 pilot groups across the University.
Screenshots of the new WebLearn site, showing the navigation,
course page and tools available to staff.
Pictured at the UAS Conference 23 Sept 2015:
Xavier (WISE team), Jeannie Scott (History), Steve B. (WISE team) and Laura Spence (History)