WebLearn was upgraded on Tuesday 15th April 2014 to version 2.8-ox10. For more detailed information and other minor changes, please looked at the detailed release notes.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
- All pages created via the HTML WYSWIWG editor in Resources are now delivered in ‘standards mode’ – a blog post explains the rationale for this change
- ‘Read resources’ permission can now not be removed from the ‘maintain’, ‘contribute’ and ‘access’ roles – a blog post explains the rationale for this change
- The ‘Switch to access role’ option is now not shown for unpublished sites
- The ‘Graduate Training Tool’ is now known as the ‘Researcher Training Tool’ – all documentation has been updated
- The ‘Resources Browser’ in the HTML WYSIWYG Editor should now work with Internet Explorer 11
- Editing an existing survey no longer loses previously selected option
- Replacing an existing file which is available to ‘All Oxford Users’ using WebDAV no longer modifies access rights