WebLearn was upgraded between 17th and 19th August 2015 to version 2.10-ox5. If you want more details then please contact the WebLearn Team.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
- Brand new authoring of Reading Lists – NB this currently only works when using Firefox, cross-browser support will be added in due course. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- can add nested sections and subsections – these will ultimately be reflected in the ‘student view’
- can add explanatory text to each section
- this work is not yet complete and is being undertaken as part of the ORLiMS Innovation Fund Project
- Lessons: One can now add or link to multiple files at once
- Site Info: Paging at bottom of Site Info Participant list as well as at the top – this was a User Voice request
- Researcher Training Tool: Administration Interface is no longer grouping on ‘teachingDetails’ instead of term.