This post was updated for WebLearn 2.10 on 20 November 2014.
- jsMath – wiki, has the user been shown the missing jsMath fonts warning message?
- sakai_nav_minimised – is the LHS tools menu minimised (new feature)
- JSESSIONID – session status (secure)
- webauth_at – a webauth token (secure)
- jstree_open, jstree_load – keep the state of the JSTree navigational aids
- profile2-tab – stores the current tab index in the Profile tool
- shibstate – used for Additional Verification sites (secure)
The only cookie that links to personal data is JSESSION.
We consider all of these to be essential for the service, none of them persist after the session has ended.
Since version 2.10-ox1.3, WebLearn also uses Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous data which gives the central WebLearn team more information as to how WebLearn is used.
Site maintainers can upload content that sets cookies. We cannot effectively police these third party cookies and hope that they are only used when necessary. We are happy to contact site owners if any users feel that such cookies are not essential.
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/klara/403856634