WebLearn was upgraded between 30th September and 3rd October 2014 to version 2.10-ox1.2. For more detailed information and other minor changes, please looked at the detailed release notes.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
Bug Fixes / Improvements
- The Home Tool once again displays its content in an iFrame
- New Oxford users who cannot login to WebLearn because they aren’t yet found in LDAP should not be presented with the External Users login page
- Researcher Training Tool: previous instances of a course are no longer displayed on the module information page
- Roster is now correctly called Site Members and no longer fails if the site contains a subgroup
- Contact Us tool has undergone a number of improvements
- Announcements Tool:
- Group-only announcements can now be accessed by participants with the ‘maintain’ and ‘contribute’ role
- The message is now included in the email that is sent to site participants
- HTML pages created in Resources without the ‘.html’ extension now work correctly
- Lessons Tool:
- The “Add comments Tool” link no longer causes the tool to freeze
- All on screen text has been updated to UK English
- TurnItIn is now working correctly