WebLearn was upgraded to Version 11-ox4 on the morning on Tuesday 31st January 2017, we apologise for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.
If you would like to suggest improvements to WebLearn then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
- Lessons tool
- Brand new Checklist tool: add a series of “to do” items and allow students to mark them as complete
- Collapsible sections: if you give a title to a Lessons page section, then that section can be made collapsible
- Various UI improvements
- Firstname surname (instead of username) is now displayed in the Forums summary
- The Researcher Training Tool (RTT) now works well on a mobile device
- Many accessibility improvements (courtesy of the Ra11y project)
- SoundCloud audio files with player can now be embedded within Lessons and other pages – as a side note it’s possible to have private audio files hosted on SoundCloud, they are just like regular file but the URL is private, simple opt to share the file and copy the “embed code”
- Resources – one can now “Copy content from my other sites” on a mobile device
- HTML WYSIWYG editor
- an accessibility checker button has now been added – this allows an accessibility report to be generated for all hand crafted web pages, see https://cksource.com/accessibility-checker/demo.html
- will now auto-save is every 3 minutes
- the style-sheet used when editing is now the same as that used when rendering a page
- Sign Up tool: users should no longer see an ugly stack trace if their session has timed out.
- The calendar summary now uses the correct icons
- Reading list authoring: deleting a top-level section now actually removes it from the page